Dubai is a city and emirate in the United Arab Emirates known for luxury shoppingDubai Visa Online Application Process
Dubai is a city and emirate in the United Arab Emirates known for luxury shopping, ultramodern architecture and a lively nightlife scene. Burj Khalifa, an 830m-tall tower, dominates the skyscraper-filled skyline. At its foot lies Dubai Fountain, with jets and lights choreographed to music. On artificial islands just offshore is Atlantis, The Palm, a resort with water and marine-animal parks.
If your air tickets are booked on Emirates, the following additional scanned copies will be required:
1) Confirmed Emirates return air tickets
2) Passport copy of the resident friend/relative
3) Residential proof of the resident friend/relative
4) Invitation letter from the resident friend/relative
5) Visa copy of the resident friend/relative
6) The Consulate may ask for additional documents if deemed necessary
You can apply for a Dubai visa from 58 to 5 working days prior to your travel date.
Yes, there is. Females below 25 years of age and males below 21 years of age have to apply for a Dubai visa along with their father, mother or husband to avoid any possibilities of rejection.
• Valid passport copy with minimum 6 months of validity is mandatory Valid Dubai Visa
• Confirmed return tickets
• Confirmed hotel bookings
• Travel insurance – it is advisable to a get a travel insurance before travelling to Dubai to safeguard your travel against situations like lost baggage and medical emergencies.
• Carry enough Dirhams while travelling to Dubai.
Dubai is best experiences from September to April. The weather is cool, and the city celebrates festivals like Diwali, Christmas and New Year with grandeur. The world’s most awaited festival, the Dubai Shopping Festival begins in the end of December and continues till the end of January. Travelers prefer to visit Dubai during this period due to the deals and discounts that are run throughout the Emirate.
• At the Top Burj Khalifa – 124th Floor
• Dubai spice souk
• Dubai gold souk
• Dubai Parks & Resorts
• IMG World
• Dubai Frame
• Al Seef
• Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo
• Ski Dubai
• VR Park
• Aquaventure & Lost Chambers
• Legoland Waterpark
• Wild Wadi
• Splash Pad
• Aqua Fun
• Laguna Waterpark