- When you visit our website we may collect information about you like contact details etc. to help you make better use of our resources. It is requested from the users the information provided should be valid, authentic and up to date.
- Among other things, Raptor will also keep a track of which pages were visited, when were the pages visited and which hyperlinks were clicked by the user. Raptor also collects information about URLs from which the user was linked to the website.
- The personal information that is provided by the user is used to answer the queries and also cater to the immigration needs of the users including the training schedules. The information can also be used to follow up with the user and feedback.
- Only the necessary and relevant information of the user will be collected and it will be lawfully used by Raptor.
- The purpose of collection of information will be specified at the time of collection of information.
- The user should inform Raptor in case the personal information changes at any point.
- Raptor can share your personal information with the third party in case of a request from public or government authorities, in order to comply with legal processes or to reinforce our terms and conditions.
- As a user you can request to correct, review, change the personal information that you have provided at any point but a verification check can be conducted by Raptor to identify the user.
- There is no time frame attached to the queries handling as the complex problems can take some time. However, Raptor aims to reach out to its user as soon as possible.