Travel to Singapore as Tourist or Business or visit for short term less than 30 days?
Then you need to apply for short term Singapore visa.
Singapore is a country of travel for leisure, pleasure and holiday. Short term visa is required to go to Singapore.
It is advisable to apply as early as possible within 1 month of your travel. The visa grants for 60 days validity but you may stay up to 30 days.
Singapore Visa Online Application Process
- Apply & Pay Online
- Share your documents
- Get your Singapore visa
Documents required for Singapore Visa application
- Original passport and old passports, if any
- Passport should be valid for at least 6 months from the date of submission of the visa, with a minimum of two blank pages
- Confirmed return air tickets and hotel booking
- Visa application form duly filled by the applicant with blue or black ink pen (including sign)
- 2 recent passport-size colour photographs taken against a white background with matte-finish (size 35 mm x 45 mm and 80?ceclose-up) (Sample Singapore visa photo size)
- Original covering letter mentioning Applicant Name, Passport No, Travel dates, details of persons travelling together, Stay details in Singapore, Employment details Mobile number and email ID of the applicant
The letter must be filled and signed with a black pen
- Address proof required if address different from the passport (E.g. Telephone /Electricity /Mobile bill/Society letter/Rent agreement (Any one documents required)
- Financial papers required if traveling first time (E.g. Bank statement for last Three Months / Last Three years Tax papers etc. (Any One documents require.)
- Original bank statements reflecting transactions of the last 6 months, duly attested and signed by a bank official
- Vaccinated Travel Lane (VTL) Pass is mandatory while applying the visa application. Passengers have to apply this on their own at https://eservices.ica.gov.sg/STO1/VTL before submitting for Visa application. Please note pass is valid only for Single Entry
- Children aged 12years or below do not require a VTP and can accompany their fully vaccinated parents
- Children aged 13 years to 17years cannot travel to Singapore until further notice
- Mandatory travel insurance with minimum coverage of SGD 30000/-
- Negative RTPCR test report 48hrs prior to departure
- Applicants to register and pay for on arrival PCR test at Singapore Airport on https://safetravel.changiairport.com/#/
- Our team will collect the same once we check all documents and accept your application for processing.
- Visa fee once paid is non-refundable irrespective of whether the visa is delayed or approved or rejected
- We do not undertake any guarantee of visa approval
- Processing time is between 7-10 working days, however a decision on your application can come earlier or be delayed due to reasons from the Singapore immigration office.
- Visa approval is at the sole discretion of the immigration officials and Raptor is not liable for any delays or rejection of applications.
- Original covering letter from Indian company addressed to 'The Visa officer Singapore Consulate'.
- Invitation letter from overseas company addressed to 'The Visa officer Singapore Consulate'.
If the applicant is employed:
- Salary slips for the last 3 months
- Company ID card copy
If the applicant is a company owner or self-employed:
- Certificate of registration of the company / Certificate of Incorporation (MOA / Proof of Proprietorship / Partnership deed, etc)
- Covering letter on the company letterhead and financial documents
If the applicant is Sponsored:
- Proof of sponsorship and/or information on the Invitation
- If the trip is sponsored by father/mother/guardian or any person other than the applicant who is travelling, written consent certified by public notary of the parents or guardian or the person sponsoring the trip
If the applicant is Invited:
- Invitation letter
- V39 form
- Passport copy of the Invitee
- Fin card copy
If the wife and child traveling alone:
- Then an original NOC from husband
- Original passport is mandatory for the Singapore visa online application.
- Air tickets are not mandatory for applications from the Western region / Mumbai.
- If the applicant's documents have to be collected from Mumbai, an additional courier fee of Rs 350 will be applicable. In the case of places other than Mumbai, an additional courier fee of Rs 700 will be applicable to Singapore tourist visa fees.
Singapore Visa On Arrival
Indian citizens travelling to Singapore must obtain a Singapore visa in advance before travelling. At present, the laws do not permit Singapore visa on arrival for Indian nationals. However, Singapore does give free transit visa facilities to Indians.
Free Singapore Transit visa
Indian travelers who are in transit to a third country can avail of the 96 hours Singapore visa-free transit facility (VFTS).
Singapore visa online processing time
As per the Consulate regulations, Singapore visa online processing takes 5 working days from the date of submission.