Netherlands Business Visa
Schengen visa have to be obtained from the embassy or consulate of the country where the main purpose of travel lies. Therefore, please check your travel plans before making your application to the Netherlands Embassy. In case of travel to multiple Schengen countries, please make your application to the embassy or the consulate where you will be staying for the maximum number of days, or from the point of first entry into the Schengen countries, if the duration of stay is the same in more than one Schengen country
Netherlands Business Visa Online Application Process
- Apply & Pay Online
- Share your documents
- Get your visa
- Valid passport copy with minimum 6 months of validity
- Your passport or travel document must have at least 2 empty visa pages
- Application form & declarations duly signed
- 2 passport pictures according to biometric specifications, not older than 6 months
- Confirmed flight tickets/ Internal schengen country travel tickets, rail or others
- Proof of accommodation for your entire stay in the Schengen area
- If visit to family/ friend invitation letter is mandatory
- Invitee Passport and Visa copy
- Invitee one address proof
- If the minor is travelling with only one parent, written consent certified by public notary of the other parent or Guardian.
- If the minor travels alone (without parents), written consent, certified by public notary, of both parents and guardians having custody or guardianship of the minor. Copies of the passport of the parents.
- For business invitation letter from the business partner in Netherlands
- Detailed schedule of your business meetings (ONLY for stays over 30 days)
- Company covering letter with entire travel plan (itinerary)
- Company Income Tax Return (ITR) form
- Company bank statement of the past three months, stating the drawing power/credit limit
- Certificate of Incorporation of the company
- Leave letter of your company (if employed)
- No-objection certificate of school or university (if student)
- Travel health insurance
- If employed: Payslips of the past three months / employment contract
- If self-employed: Certificate of Proprietorship or other proof of ownership (proof of land title,
- Proof of income from agriculture (sales form) etc.
- Personal bank statement of the past six months with sufficient funds
- If sponsored: (formal obligation letter) of your sponsor
- Income Tax Return (ITR) 2 years
- Proof of civil status:
- Marriage certificate, birth certificate of children, death certificate of spouse
- Personal covering letter with entire travel plan (itinerary)
- All documents need to be presented in original should you wish to keep any original.
- Kindly provide a copy (A4 size). Please DO NOT staples any documents.
- Please note that the German Missions reserve the right to ask for additional documents or personal appearance for an interview in special cases. Submission of the above-mentioned documents does not guarantee that a visa is granted. Submission of incomplete documentation or refusal to appear for a special visa interview may result in the rejection of your application.
- The processing time for applications is maximum 15 working days at Consulate, as per the Schengen Regulation, In exceptional cases, this period may be extended up to 30 calendar days, notably when further scrutiny of the application is needed and when additional documentation is needed in specific cases
- The applicable visa fee in Indian Rupees is as per the exchange rate of the Netherland Consulate General.
- Visa Fees, VFS Service charge and Value Added Service charges, once paid, are non - refundable.
- There is an optional courier facility available at Rs. 515/- per application.
- Visa Fees can be paid in cash and demand draft in favor of” VFS Global services Pvt ltd” payable at PAR from Nationalized & Public sector banks
- Note: make travel reservations which you can cancel, in case your visa request will be refused
- In case of refusal, visa fees are not refundable.
Mode of payment:
The earliest you can apply is 6 months before you intend to travel. You should apply no later than 15 working days before your trip.
In most cases, you will be informed within 15 calendar days whether your application has been successful. Sometimes it can take up to 30 days if more time is needed, and up to 60 days in exceptional cases, for example if extra documents are required.
Download the various forms for Netherlands Business